What information does Stronger by Kris J collect from me?
When you complete our online registration process or participate in our website as a client of Stronger by Kris J, we collect certain personal information. We collect the following categories of personally identifiable information through www.krisj.is
- Contact Information – including name, mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address
- Program Preferences – information about your workout program formats and preferences
- Personal Statistics – including date of birth, height, weight, and gender
- Personal Goals – your personal goals for your workout program
- Medical History – information about your medical condition, prior treatments, medications taken
- Current Exercise Regimen – information about your current exercise habits and equipment
- Workout Log – information about your participation in your current workout program
- Food Journal – information about your daily eating habits
- General Client Information – general information about your workout program, health, eating habits, and mental state. Maybe in the form of questions asked by Kris J
We collect information in several ways. For example, some of this personal information is gathered when you register as a customer using our Sign Up Now! Registration process. During registration, we ask for your contact information, program preferences, personal statistics, personal goals, medical history and current exercise regimen. Once you register, you are no longer anonymous to us and are able to take full advantage of our services. In addition to registration, we may ask you for information at other times, such as when you report a problem with our site or services or contact the company via the corporate e-mail address. You will also have the opportunity to submit workout logs, food journals, and general program information throughout your use of our services. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
If you believe that any inaccurate or inappropriate information has been obtained or disseminated through your use of this Website, you should contact us by email [email protected]
What are cookies and how does Stronger by Kris J use them?
How does Stronger by Kris J use the information?
Our primary goal in collecting information is to improve the site and provide you with the best possible experience on the site. We use your information to create and modify your training program and to monitor your progress.
Who is collecting information?
When you are on a www.krisj.is site and are asked for personal information, you are sharing that information with Stronger by Kris J, its affiliates and service providers. Your information may be stored on servers maintained by our internet service providers or on our local servers or PC hard drives.
How do we protect financial-related information?
Keeping your personal financial information private is vitally important to us. We process credit payment transactions through a third-party site that will transfer your credit card number, bank account number or other personal information to the appropriate credit card company or bank, or to Pay Pal or a similar service in order to process any online payments.
What else should I know about my privacy?
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose information online, that information may be accessible to other clients and users. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and/or any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are online.
When you or we end your customer relationship with us, we will treat the information we have about you as if you were still our customer.